Behad ka Mahakaal Pralay
(Catastrophe of Unlimited Scale)
Time is having multiple dimensions. Catastrophe is of various scales. Those are as follows :
- Catastrophe level I (Aaanshik Pralay)
- Catastrophe level II (Ardha Pralay)
- Catastrophe level III (Poorna Pralay)
Then Catastrophe occur at the various time scale. Time scale are as follows:
How has it occurred?
- Yugas: Those are Sat, Treta, Dwapar and kali
- Chaturyuga: When four yugas complete one cycle is formed that is one chaturyuga.
1 Chaturyuga = 43,20,000 years.
- When 71.42 Chaturyuga elapse 1 manvantar finishes.
- When 14 manvantar elapse then 1 Brahmas day finish.
14 manvantar = age of 14 manu – shatrupa = 1 Brahama’s day = 1 kalpa
- When 36000 kalpas elapse then its time for multi mega Catastrope which is also known as
Mahakaal Pralay is a chain of phenomenon which is as follows:
- Shiv creates kalagni to winds up His “Brahmand”
- Mahashiv absorbs all brahmands which are created by “Shiv”
- Param Mahashiv absorbs all the mahabrahmand which are created by “Mahashiv”
[EVERYTHING FINALLY MERGES INTO THE SUPREME FATHER WHO IS THE CREATOR OF ALL (BEHAD KE BAPUJI.]
Mahashiv creates “ Kalagni” in which all lokas starting from Patal lok till Vishnu lok gets vanished.
What is Kalagni?
It is a thought of Shiv at a particular time to increase agni element when he feels that everything on the earth is 100% negative and he wants to wind up all negativity and wants to suck the complete sorrows of his “Creations.”
This is the time when “at any movement” the phenomenon of “Behad ka Maha kalpa Pralay” can occur the whole cosmos would be wound up. ( The time is ripe enough to the phenomenon)